Writing in English… / Birthdays and Travelling north


27/11/2011

Okay guys:
Für alle Deutschen: von jetzt werde ich in Englisch schreiben, damit auch die Kiwis was verstehen… Tut mir Leid für alle die nicht so gut in Englisch sind – vielleicht hilft Google-Übersetzer ja (etwas…).
So, lucky for all Kiwis and Internationals, I’ll write in Englisch now…
Last Sunday a lot of my friends came to „my“ houseto celebrate mine and Alkas birthday, although my birthday was actually one day later, but because oft he Exams weh ad to do it one day earlier.
Laura, Michelle (that’s her hostsister) made german „Maultaschen“ with Spinach.

Later on Danielle, Marie, Ana, Heather, Alka and Sarah came. Ana and Marie made me a cake, which was such delicious and so lovely!

It was really nice with everyone and we watched heaps of movies (again).
Laura and Marie have been the only ones that stayed the night, because the others had exams at the next day or something else to do. But it was so nice just to speak about Germany and New Zealand (and the difference) with people who are in the same situation. In the middle of the night (just after 12pm in the night in NZ) I skyped with a german friend. It was a bit weird, that I wasn’t
My actual birthday was really boring. The weather in the morning was very bad (and I thought it would be summer). But anyway: it was nice just to relax.
In the night I went swimming in the Jville pool with another german friend – Louisa.
On Tuesday and Wednesday I just packed my whole stuff to go to a trip upper north to see my mum.
When I wasn’t washing stuff I was meeting friends.
On Thursday Lisa brought me down to the Bus Station in Johnsonville from where my bus went to Taupo. I met Dean, who is another unicyclist, there.
We went a bit unicycling while some BMX guys did some flips from a ramp onto an airbag.
On Friday I went into “town” (alone – cause Dean had a Physicsexam), but it was quiet nice, although it was a bit windy.
At about lunchtime I went to the unicycle workshop, where a few people tried to learn unicycling. I met the Hamilton guys, Dean, Boffy, Ken… there again.
They built a little trials parcours as well, so we did some Flatland and Street.
On Saturday we went to the skate park and some guys went swimming at the little harbour. We stayed the night in Warrens house, which wasn’t really comfortable (I had to sleep on the ground ;)).
On Sunday morning I went to Hamilton with Glenn and Liam. I was really tired so I nearly felt asleep for the whole trip.
Cyah!

(and because this post is really, really late…) HAVE A NICE CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR – especially because I probably don’t have internet for a few day/weeks, wathever…
Bisous,

Sophie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen